A girl with big dreams.
i create my own world from anything i could possibly imagine.
Screaming the insides to the deaf and
forcing fake smiles for a day to day basis.
im a dreamer , a believer and a sinner.
I would enjoy gving sucker punches jst fo the fun of it.
im very much aware that i am just as plain
as anyone else-nothing special.
i appreciate eccentricity, serenity and things surreal.
Sometimes I wish I could, turn back time
Impossible as it may seem
But I wish I could, so bad :/
I stay true to myself and my style,
and I am always pushing myself
to be aware of that and be original.
lotsalovemydearestpeople:)
Ahad, 4 September 2011
u have changed alot . i knew that from the start. i have tried to wait fer you but then until when?
i can see now , that u're starting to give up.
baguslah , i just thought so .
i'll make it easier for you
no worries, im just fine .
A small hurt now to avoid a wasted life. Better a small hurt now than a wasted life.
p/s : i dont blame you for whatever happened (:
it was all because of my stupidity-stupidness .
Sometimes the only way to learn from something is to live through it.
and FYI , sweetheart.
I don't regret anything that I've done or meeting the people I've came across. I learn from everyone and everything.
I LOVE YOU 1:55 PG
lotsalovefarinaboncet
heytt :DD
dunia membosankan sudah bermulaa :]
STUDY STYDO STUDY STYDO :O
my feelings ? -..-
makan.tido.bangun.
whaaat should i do succa ?
-_________________-
ohh toodle yesterday , hello tommorow c:
b l o o p :)
baca tao ? :D
AISYAH FARINA bT ZAIDI
sya , farina && ina ; triple
11 JULy , 19 yrs oldy :) O M G !
im SINGLE foreverafter
Taman Tun Dr Ismail Jaya
UITM SEGAMAT
skrng ? brht seketika :)
tut tut tut.
hui.hoi.hai. :D
belog boncet simple sahaja :)
insyallah mudah difahami . keke :P
warning warning dahuluu
belog boncet memang tidak berilmiah
its all about boncet dan boncet :)
NO OFFENCE awak:)
saya sayang semua orang yang saya sayang!
tergedikgedik & a bit annoying
miahahaha
i dont give a shit lah awak :)
R E N D U S A N G A T
♥ loves
♥ Desires
I want to have fun. I want to shine like the sun. I want to be the one that you want to see. I want to knit you a sweater. I want to write you a love letter. I want to make you feel better. I want to make you feel free.
I have a feeling that being in love sometimes means the projection of your desires onto another person. The important thing is that you like the other person, respect the other person and want to raise children with the other person.
I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.
I have learned to seek my happiness by limiting my desires, rather than in attempting to satisfy them.