Ahad, 12 Jun 2011
changes everywhere
unexpected things happen
Feelings change. People change. Time moves on. So don't sit there crying about the past when you could be creating your own happiness. It's a choice, not a miracle.
When things get awfully tiring, seek for silence. Because most of the time, the loudest lessons are found in the most quiet corners of our lives. Some people are afraid of what they might find if they try to analyze themselves too much, but you have to crawl into your wounds to discover where your fears are, once the bleeding starts, the cleansing can begin. Somewhere in the silence we learn to listen. When we listen we learn. Take time to be in silence.
When ending a day you should never say I could have, should have, or would have. At the end of the day you should always say, "I did". I may have experienced the biggest downfall in my life, but as I think about it, I have come to realize that, after each crippling fall I became less afraid of pain. I become stronger than ever.
Each heart has some pain, only the way of expressing is different. Some hide it in their heart and while some hide it in their smile. If you hold back on the emotions, if you don’t allow yourself to go all the way through them — you can never get to being detached, you’re too busy being afraid. You’re afraid of the pain, you’re afraid of the grief. You’re afraid of the vulnerability that loving entails. But by throwing yourself into these emotions, by allowing yourself to dive in, all the way, over your head even, you experience them fully and completely. You know what pain is. You know what love is. You know what grief is. And only then can you say, "All right. I have experienced that emotion. I recognize that emotion. Now I need to detach from that emotion for a moment.
I LOVE YOU 2:31 PTG