Isnin, 9 Mei 2011
retired

best way (:
im tired . tired of this things stuff and so on . maybe i should just let it go . let them be . forgive them -him , yeah forgive him . this time will be different , totally different - insyaAllah . setiap cerita ada pembuka cerita dan penutup cerita . pembuka cerita bagi aku sangat comel , tapi penutup cerita - yeah totally horrible . sorry for that . girls , biasalah emotional . i know i shouldnt be rude to you . im sorry , i have my own reasons fer that .

change fer good aisyah
I have learned that sometimes "sorry" is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change.
forgive me for acting like that . this writting is about sincere . sincere in everything i do and what im gonna do next . yes . what im trying to say here - that , kalau permulaan cerita kita semua nya manis tanpa ada hati yang sakit dan kalau ada pun hati yang terluka semuanya terubat dengan cara kita sayang sesama kita . kalau dulu , aku boleh sayang kau seiklas hati , sabar dan redha dengan segala yang bakal berlaku . fer this time , aku yakin aku boleh lepaskan kau seiklas hati juga . sabar dan redha dengan apa yang telah terjadi . what im trying to say is that , selama ni - aku always cakap im trying to let you go . but i didnt because my heart was hurting so much . and i live my life with hating you and ntah - hati busuk - serious ta best , hati ta tenang .so i guess , i realised that .i was wrong. i should change myself. for the sake of my life and urs too , i shouldnt be like that , it wont change anything . cause im the one yang sakit later if i still stick to hating you and more . i guess that , all the hati busuk and stuff will ends here . i'll try to let go everything about you . i'll just let you be with your new life (; goodluck with it . im not going to hate you anymore man , instead - i will always pray the best for you . i hope by ending this , redha & accpt everything as sincere as i can , i can live my life happily without regrets again .

a must and u did (;
insyaAllah ,& i believe that Whenever Allah is testing us with a problem, do not think of how it will be a burden to our life. Instead, think of the copious of good deeds Allah will give .

pray fer me too friend (;
sometimes , we need to learn to let go the most precious things in our life so that we knw how to appreciate them . tho , never regrets with everything u experienced or have . loves them seiklas hati , insyaAllah . u'll just fine instead of hidup tidak tenang . trust me (; this is totally referring to me :b
so people, this is the guy that i always talk about in my blog . this is him , you must knw him if u're one of my friends HE HE .dude , i knw you're having quite a great life there . im happy fer that tho . have fun :D beware of the limits tho .

11 july 2010
forgive me fer whatever things i did that hurts you
y e a h (;
You forgive me for liking you too much,
And I'll forgive you for not liking me enough.
You forgive me for missing you so,
And I'll forgive you for being so cold.
You forgive me for the loud racing of my heart,
And I'll forgive you for not hearing it.
You forgive me for playing your games,
And I'll forgive you for toying with my emotions.
You forgive me for finding you so attractive,
And I'll forgive you for not noticing.
You forgive me for raising you up so high,
And I'll forgive you for bringing me down so low.
You forgive me for wanting to be with you,
And I'll forgive you for avoiding me.
You forgive me for being so pathetic,
And I'll forgive you for taking advantage of it.
You forgive me for not being able to let go,
And I'll forgive you for never having latched on.
You forgive me for having hopes and dreams,
And I'll forgive you for crushing them.
Forgiveness brings inner peace.
Do we have a deal?
I LOVE YOU 1:36 PTG