Khamis, 5 Mei 2011
i found what i need
oh yeah , i feeeeel it all c[: loving it tho .
atlast akhirnya penghujungnya
C E R I T A N Y A A A A
sebuang cerita cinta bahagia fake masam manis air garam laut mediterian yang tergantung selama ini telah tamat . alkisah nya , penutup ceritanya tidak lah seindah pembuka cerita kisah . parapapapun , alhamdullilah . itu apa yang aku cari selama ini , Allah telah me'MAKBULkan doa aku (; see , meaning to say - Allah is trying to show me something . yeah you know what i mean . daa ? -..-
im glad , that atlast . this stupid love story end . im not hoping for you anymore . never . you are in blacklist's list forever . plus , also glad - i found something that can make me hate you forever and not hoping on you eva . n e v e r. yeah finally , i found it . a reason for me
not to stay with you and leave you happily . atlast (;
you dont have to end this cause i already have
YOU HAVE BEEN D U M P E D
as always (; you know why
silalah muhasabah diri
lega bahagia happy gila bila semuanya dah berakhir (;I never thought I’d hear myself saying this, but thank you. Because if you hadn’t of come along, I never would have learned that my worst day could also have been my best. Because when a heart breaks, it also opens; and once a heart opens any number of things can happen, and some of them can be wonderful.”
Even if it takes a lifetime to get over you
Heaven only knows, I will love again.
I LOVE YOU 4:21 PG