Rabu, 9 Mac 2011
HOW TO WIN MY HEART ?
Now that I’m single. I want my future guy to be like this just to make me happy!
- Honest. If you lied to me, you’re going to have one hell of a time regaining the trust I gave you because I’ll start questioning everything you’ve said or done, no matter how small that lie was. Fess up or get lost.
- Trust me. If I really don’t like one of your friends, trust. I have good reason to. Girls’ intuition -shrug- So don’t go hanging with your homegirl all the time or always chatting them up even texting if you know I don’t like that bitch. I won’t hate for no reason.
- Be sweet. Do a bunch of cute things to me, try & keep it up. You don’t have to go all out everyday for me, but don’t stop completely just because you know I will give you a chance already. Keep it up and you’ll receive my price.
- When I’m mad. Dude, you better try & get me back ASAP. Chase me, whatever it is, don’t let me walk away when I’m mad at you. It shows you don’t care enough to go after me.
- Nice mouth. For the love of God, all girls have insecurities. Please don’t point them out. For example, today I was looking at food & my you said “You eat a lot. You probably could beat me at a buffet.” WHAT. THAT’S NOT WHAT YOU SHOULD SAY IT. Also, let me be myself. If I’m having a bad hair day, don’t make fun of me if it’s hurtful. Let me wear sweatpants & still feel pretty damn cute around you, even when I’m not looking the best.
- Surprise me. You don’t have to drive an hour to my house at 3 a.m. to set off my name in fireworks in front of our house, but the little things are big things. A simple, good morning text, is more powerful than you think.
- Talk first. That rule doesn’t apply to communication. Don’t wait for me to call, text, IM, why don’t you try talking to me first? It’s thoughtful & sweet if a guy can actually do that.
- Treat me special. I should be the only girl you’re interested to. Make me feel special, k guys? You’re lucky to have me even if I’m lucky to have you too. We know there are prettier out there but I like feeling as if I’m the only beautiful one in your eyes, & the only one you see.
- Responsible enough. If you know I hate what you’re doing. Stop it. I love it when you follow what I told you so. It’s for your good sake. Lastly, When I’m yours. Please, Don’t leave me hanging!
- Sincere. If you really want to win me. Just love me truly with all of your heart. Let me feel that your the guy waiting on the list to whisk me off and to stop the hurt I’m feeling.
I LOVE YOU 10:49 PTG