Sabtu, 7 Ogos 2010
dia dia dia
It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun.
If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you
Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.
Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.Where there is love there is life.The way to love anything is to realize that it may be loss
Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same
Love conquers all,
ilydm ammar ariffin terchenta ;)
I LOVE YOU 9:33 PTG